• Outbound calls to insurances for claim status and eligibility verification.
• Denial documentation and further action.
• Working on the outstanding claims reports/account receivable reports received from the client or generated from the specific client software.
• Calling insurance companies to get the status of the unpaid claims.
• Maintain the individual daily logs.
• Communication / Issue escalation to seniors if there is any in a timely manner.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Any Graduate
- Excellent English Communication
- Team Player
- Flexible With Night Shifts
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Aware of Internet
Salary & Benefits:
15000 - 24000 CTC + Incentives
Arise Solution specializes in providing End-to-End solutions, qualified personnel and onsite/offshore services to meet aggressive deadlines. Our excellence is in providing highly qualified and experienced resources with extensive hands-on experience in managing turnkey projects.
international health care process,international KPO,AR calling,Accounts Receivable,Accounts Payable,AR Executive,AR Analyst,International Voice,Global,US,Medical Billing,US Healthcare,Medical Coding,AR Caller,Healthcare
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases