Basic Qualifications (Minimum Required Experience, Education, Knowledge/Skills/Abilities, Essential Physical Demands):
Experience: Min 9 years of Experience with at least 2 years in Automotive industry.
Education: Sourcing, Supplier development, Quality systems, Product costing& negotiation, Project management & Supply chain management
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Sourcing, Supplier development, Quality systems, Product costing& negotiation, Project management & Supply chain management
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Willing to travel globally as per the project needs.
- Good written and spoken English skill.
- Strong communication skill with solid knowledge on local cultures and language.
- Self-motivated, driven, strong commitment and result oriented.
- Self-discipline to work independently at suppliers premises with minimum supervision.
- Good MS office skills – Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Multi-tasking with a flair for micromanaging the details and maintaining accurate & current data.
- High integrity with good aptitude and attitude towards challenging requirements.
- Willing to take lead, problem solving & quick thinking to address challenges / risks.
Decision Making Examples:
- Supplier selection & project feasibility.
- Product costing & negotiations.
- Efficient shipment plan and container fulfillment.
- Corrective & preventive action planning – Process / Product quality.