Skills & Competencies
• Proficiency in MATLAB Coding.
• Coding and analysis.
• Script writing and run the code successfully.
• Design and Develop simulations and test software based on MATLAB
• Must have knowledge on any one domain: Wireless Telecommunications, Data Communications, IOT
• Good Analytical and communication skills
• EEE Project Analysis and execution
• Experience in Model development in MATLAB Simulink and state flow.
• Experience in Fixed point and floating point auto coding using Target link or RTW E coder
• Experience in MIL, SIL, PIL and HIL Testing.
• Good understanding of Embedded C
• Proficient in Model Based Software Development using Stateflow, Simulink and MATLAB
• Experience working with MATLAB
• Experience in IoT protocols and Technologies
• Good exposure on ECE/EEE Domain.
Functional Area: Research Projects - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Technical Associate - MATLAB Developer
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai – Karapakam, OMR, IT Express Highway.
• Salary Will Not be a Constraint for the Right Candidate and it May Vary Based on Experience and Skill Set.
Venue: Aristocrat IT Solutions Pvt Ltd.
2A, No: 4, Sri Durga Enclave,
Karapakkam, Near Arvind theatre,
Chennai – 97.
Mr. Dinesh Kumar, HR Manager