1.Ensure accurate accounting & Valuation of Materials on FIFO basis
2.Minimise & measure wastages / scrap & get right price for it.
3.Continually improve systems eg. double checking Stores,WIP
4.His job is to train all stores persons at all units (in Blg) to maintain proper records.
5.ERP- successful implentation for inputs, outputs
6. Material cost determines the profitability of the company. audit physical records as surprise check and ensure that all above records are maintained, for proper accounting of material for audit, bank and accounting purposes
7. Any internal transfer of material between units is properly accounted for.
8. If Management determines Minimum stock levels for Raw material and semi Fin goods then to ensure that this rule is followed.
9. Preparation of BOM and use of material against this BOM is properly posted. Any overuse over 1% to be reported
10. Incoming TC’s, inspection, QC report hard/ soft copy to be maintained
Cancelled orders, excess manufactured, returned material, un-dispatched material, rejected material but non returned and such issues to be solved so that no material is wasted. (this is estimated at 2 to 3 lakhs pm)
11. Candidate having Working experience in ERP environment will be giving advantage
Familiar with Microsoft Excel and word is required.
Should have more than 5 year experience in store in engineering company .
Qualification : Any technical or B.com with good communication and computer knowledge
For any clarifications, Contact us_ Vishvas 9820427184/7208027184, Sapna 8082789681 /7021641368 and send CV in word format to hr@vm-consultantsdotcom
12. Best wishes