.Receive job order and identify location for material; job order, stock, sales order.
• Keep records of inventory transactions and monitor inventory levels.
• Determines method of shipment.
• Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
• Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
• Receive hardware from the Shipping and Receiving Clerk and discuss discrepancies with the Shipping and Receiving Clerk to determine where the error occurred.
• Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.