Marketing Executive Responsibilities -
1. Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
2. Organizing and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
3. Persists in sales even in the face of failure
4. Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary with clients and prospective clients
5. Make and maintain database of potential customers, and reporting it on a regular basis.
6. Getting in touch with leads for conversion and follow up.
7. Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
8. Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
9. Creates a plan for gaining customers and retaining them
10. Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
11. Makes product appeal to the target market
12. Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
1. Experience - 6 months to 1.5 year
2. Bachelor's degree.
3. Post Graduation though not required, will be an added advantage.
4. Salary - 1.2 L pa to 1.8 L pa + incentives. (no bar for the right candidate)