• Formulate and execute the short term and long term marketing strategy, vertical wise(Digital, e-commerce and retail) and brand wise as per the allocated budget.
• Work with the different vertical heads and analyze the results of the business and come up with strategies to bridge the gap.
• Co-ordinate the campaign executions to ensure optimum utilization of resources.
• Come up with innovative, customer-driven marketing campaigns.
• Continually identify and improve the product positioning and core customer segments.
• Responsible for company’s association with different influencing groups and institutions such as music schools, musician communities, music bands etc.
• Research on the latest marketing trends and keep tabs on competitor’s activities.
• Plan and manage company’s promotional events and offline campaigns.
• Oversee all designing projects including POP/POS material, brochures, catalogues etc.
• Monitor and report all the marketing activities and ROI on the campaign.
• Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Design, build and maintain company’s social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across all channels and customer touch points.
• Responsible for determining the format and features of the website in order to maximize clarity and ease of navigation for customers.
• Liaise with the marketing team to develop and alter the website as needed.
• Plan for e-commerce expenditures well in advance and develop an effective financial plan.
• Liaise with upper management and present plans for any new advances or initiatives to improve the company’s online presence and e-sales.
• Develop clear loyalty and retention mechanics to improve current levels of subscriber retention
• Ensure the smooth flow of complete purchasing cycle for online customer including packaging, delivery and after sales.
StaffManagement:Oversee the performance of the team along with their daily schedules, ensuring that each one of them are assigned adequate tasks. Provide training and keep record of their performance for assessment from time to time.
• Manage and delegate tasks for company’s IT support.
• Assist with other cross functional responsibilities as and when required.