• Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
• Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs etc.
• Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
• Edit content produced by other members of the team
• Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
• Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content with limited supervision.
• Uses good judgment in interpreting and adapting company policies.
• Researches and recommends solutions to situations where guidelines cannot be applied.
• Uses knowledge of the business to improve products or services for customers.
• Graduation in English, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing, technical certification or equivalent.
• 1-4 years working in a digital copywriting role.
• Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
• A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
• Great research, organizational, and learning skills
• Professional knowledge of English grammar and strong familiarity with various forms of style and composition.
• Able to drive creative decisions, defend strategy, and draft original, compelling copy.
• Able to take on responsibility, collaborate effectively, and work comfortably with stakeholders at all levels.
• Able to make resourcing decisions and prioritize projects to meet day-to-day deliverables.