Greetings from Markelytics Solutions!
About the company:
Markelytics Solutions Ltd. is a leading global Market Research agency providing end-to-end research solutions, trusted by the best. Established in 2003, today, we are part of market leader Cross-Marketing Inc. which is listed on Tokyo Stock Exchange. Markelytics has worldwide presence to facilitate real market intelligence using latest methodology, best-in-class research techniques and cost-effective measures for world’s leading research professionals and agencies.
Headquartered in Bangalore, India, we have offices in New Delhi and Mumbai (India), San Francisco and Hamilton, New Jersey (US), Dubai (UAE),Singapore, and Tokyo (Japan). We do business with clients in 80+ markets across the globe covering Asia, Africa, Middle East, America and Europe and use state-of-the-art technology and operational excellence to best serve our clients.
We are a leading provider of Full-Service Research, Global Project Management, MR Operations and Online Panel Services. Our services include MR-Full Service, Global Project Management, Data Collection, Survey Programming, Data Processing, Analysis and Reporting. Our specialty panels include a dedicated proprietary Healthcare panel set up with extensive reach in North America and Europe.
The collective expertise, talent and proficiency of our team help us deliver best-in-class services to our clients across different time zones with unmatched efficiency.
Company Website: www.markelytics.com Company Headquarters- Vijaynagar , Bangalore
Job Location- BangaloreJob openings in the department of Research & Operations.
Experience Skill and Knowledge Required:
- The candidate should possess excellent communication skills, both Oral & written.
- The incumbent to the role will be required to interact, make presentations clients, requiring him to be very high on self-confidence & also have exposure to the same.
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable with disparate sets of information and ability to draw accurate linkages
- Effective in managing external and internal relationships, with strong service orientation.
- Expert proficiency in MS Office.
- Adept in handling all stages in a Customized Market Research Project:
- Responding to RFP / Proposal Design (Objective, Research design, Sample design, costing)
- Project Launch
- Generate insights and prepare reports
- The candidate should take research briefs from existing clients, interpret the brief and clarify Client needs.
- Questionnaire design
- Data analysis ,work on findings Presentations
- Build and maintain on-going relationships with internal stakeholders (Field, DP , etc) & clients.
Please share your resumes at [HIDDEN TEXT].