Job Description:Who will You do
Who You'll Work With
- As a Technical servicesManager you will leading a forward-thinking, hardworking and ambitious engineers
- Complete ownership of customer happiness with the service your team provides
- Communicating with customers to ensure they are receiving the right support from your engineers
- Should be able to work in shifts / weekend coverage
- Perform part-time Duty Manager responsibilities
- Will need to act as Point of Contact for large accounts / customer segment
- Critical issues management: CAP / RRR case ownership
- Look out for trends in technology and ensure that your team is well positioned to support the changing needs of the marketplace
- Continuously innovate service and processes to ensure that we remain the best
- Be a guide, mentor and coach to your team.
Cisco Services helps customers around the world achieve business outcomes and solve their toughest challenges. Come and be a part of the incredible Cisco Technical Services team we provide a compelling reason for customers to choose Cisco repeatedly.
The team solve the most difficult technical issues for the entire range of Cisco technologies. Our engineers are among the most competent in the business and a significant number of them are CCIEs. Our work is deeply significant and dynamic and our customers depend on us to solve complex issues and keep their networks humming. You will have an opportunity to lead, influence and challenge our high performing teams. Who You Are
We seek a strong leader and communicator with a deep understanding of technical support in role of Manager, HTTS. In this position, you will be responsible for customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
Success in this role requires an understanding of customer requirements and business metrics, and an aptitude for influencing and guiding internal stakeholders as well as customers and partners. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong customer-facing skills to apply their knowledge and experience in a role that is central to growth for an organization that is leading innovation in today?s networking technology industry.
- Supervises the activities of a team of 15+ engineers, with responsibility for results in terms of customer satisfaction and delivery assurance
- Works with little or no direction and is mindful of interpersonal goals and objectives.
- Independently identifies complex issues and resolves complex problems that impact strategic direction.
- May act as a SPOC (single point of contact) for HTTS delivery in certain customer accounts.
- Typically requires BSCS or BSEE or equivalent plus 8-10 years-related experience.
- Experience in a TAC or NOC environment, customer support, knowledge of inter-networking technologies and the competitive marketplace.
- Prior experience in working in a Global support environment, 24*7 support would be an added advantage.
- Should possess 3-5 years-prior management experience.
- Complete understanding of and experience in leading a team in applying all elements of Technical Consulting.
- Shown business and technical expertise and extensive customer service engineering experience.
- Deep understanding of networking technology and good technical knowledge of company products.
- Demonstrates strategic skills.Excellent working relationships with other customer service organizations within Cisco and with appropriate business units.
- Ability to formulate and deliver complex presentations throughout Cisco and to customer technical departments.
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything people, process, data and things and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We Are Cisco.