Manager R&D And Process (Research And Development) – Non-Woven Abrasives - Bengaluru
# Note – Request Please do not change subject & reply in full please along with all additional Info asked in this mail #
We have been retained by a multinational company to source a Manager R&D And Process (Research And Development) – Non-Woven Abrasives - Bengaluru
Should you be Interested - Please Mail your CV along with the following Information to the email ID below
JD is appended Below the mailer
1. Current / Last Company & Designation:
2. Current Work Status – Working / Not Working :
3. Years of Experience:
4. Highest Qualification & Year of Passing :
5. CTC Drawn
6. CTC Expected
7. Notice Period :
8. Current Location in India:
9. Age & DOB
10. Availability for Interview : In Person / Skype (id reqd.) / Telephonic
In case of any further clarification please call the number below
Thanks & Regards
Dylan J. D'Penha
HR Head - Mumbai (West)
Neugene International Inc.
HR Consulting Division
Phones: +91 9833644968,
Email: [HIDDEN TEXT]
Manager R&D And Process (Research And Development) – Non-Woven Abrasives
Job Title Manager R&D (Research and Development)
Reporting to Head (Abrasives and Performance)
Qualification required M.Tech Ph. D.- Polymer/ Chemistry
Department Research and Development
Experience required 8-12 years relevant experience
Organisation Perspective Managing the new product development function very efficiently to achieve the business goal within in the committed timeline. To improve quality of products and develop new products to meet world-class manufacturing standards.
Consumer Perspective Ensure timely service of customer demands by making production facilities function smoothly by maintaining quality and continuous improvement of process in terms of time and the results accuracy
Number of Reportee Two
Geography Coverage Worldwide
1. Heading the new product development projects.
2. Coordination of new product development activities with cross functional team
3. Research on new and existing Projects/ Global Projects
4. Transfer of technologies to other locations.
5. Initiate activities to improve quality of existing products as well as derive new products with improved quality.
6. Interact with other functions like production etc. to get in depth of process and execute trails.
7. QMS documentation – technical documentation and specification management,
9. WCM / Six sigma exposure
10. Transfer of technology for new products (pilot to plant scale)
Forward Planning: Planning required as per the project.
Autonomy in decision making: Freedom to take decisions on design related issues.
1. Leading the new product development team.
2. Research on new and existing Projects/ Global Projects
3. Transfer of technologies to other locations.
4. Development of alternative material and process for cost saving
5. Team management (how many projects person is doing, complexity, quantity)
6. Project management
7. Ensuring Stage gate process in all new product development
8. Technical Support for Production
• Coordination with production department for day to day troubleshooting.
• Monitoring and identifying production issues and helping production department by providing technical support.
• Perform ERP entry for BOM, create semi FG item and, creation of MPA for trial materials.
• Identifying and continuously improving critical processes.
• Transfer of technology by analyzing the pilot data, coordinating the plant trials, optimizing the process condition at plant scale with finalised specifications.
9. Technical Support for QA
• Custodian for technical specification, developing technical documents as per QMS.
• Support for measuring systems
• Waiver rising and clearing advice for non-woven process
• Documentation guidance for audits.
• QMS approving authority for TP, TS, and BPN.
10. Technical Support for Marketing
• Support for field trials, field support queries and benchmarking report for competition products.
• Trial and establishing products that are having issue.
11. Technical support for EHS and WCM
• Maintaining MSDS
• Training and awareness for the safety part in chemicals.
• Introduction of new methodology for production.
• Active participation for the progress of quality and process control pillar to achieve world class manufacturing.
12. Technical support for purchase
• Cost reduction projects with new or alternate raw materials, evaluating competitive raw materials and, identifying new source for important RM.
• Coordinating vendor development activities closely working with production.
OTHER SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES
1. Handling of fundamental NPD projects
2. Providing Technical assistance to NPD projects – guidance to the team
3. Participate in discussions and provide ideas for trouble shooting/ product development
COORDINATION WITH OTHER DEPARTMENTS
Internal Interaction with Product Management Group, Operations Department, Quality Department, Process Department, Production Department, Maintenance Department.
External Vendors and Customers
1. Good knowledge on materials – Resins, chemicals, Grains, textiles and other materials