▪ Follow production plans, as well as Group standard processes; assure feasibility of production
▪ Achieve financial targets: prepare and present the paint shop budget; manage the actual
production costs based on "ideal" costs; maintain product margin, and monitor serial productivity
(labor level, material consumption, etc.).
▪ Manage the paint shop team: assure appropriate staffing, maintain working environment according
to Group Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) standards , detect and advise training needs, share
information (transparency), participate in career management initiatives, etc.
▪ Serve as official plant representative to the customer: meet established customer specifications
concerning cycle time, delivery, quality, quantity and costs; implement preventative and corrective measures in the production process to assure that customer demands are properly met; coordinate with client's quality team to meet all customer standards.
▪ Implement action plans in order to improve functionality/productivity and to obtain program and Group objectives; make necessary corrective adjustments.
▪ Participate in the creation of PSE (Production System Efficiency) projects.
▪ Coordinate resource planning with Manufacturing Engineering department concerning stocks,
equipment, staffing, activities, etc.
▪ Maintain dashboard indicators/status reports to monitor lead time, supply-chain targets, HSE
With in Program
▪ Plan and coordinate with Manufacturing Engineering and Global Technology support(GTS) team for installation/ erection /modification of the paint shop according to the program requirements.
▪ Manage the paint shop for adoting the new program with painting.