Primary Responsibilities :
1. Plan and allocate manpower for shift operation and general shift
2. Plan and complete Mechanical preventive and predictive maintenance activities
3. Respond quickly to mechanical breakdown maintenance activities and restore the equipment.
4. Responsible for the scope document preparation, estimation, execution and monitoring of projects.
5. Manage and control inventory costs of Mechanical spare parts and consumables within budget
6. Assist In charge – CT ES in identifying latest Port technologies, Material Handling systems and maintenance techniques / equipment
7. Manage processes and documentation as per IMS/Safety SOPs requirements
Secondary Responsibilities :
1. Plan and prepare Departmental Revenue and Capex Budget
2. Indigenize QC/RTG spares
3. Analyze Mechanical breakdown causes and take preventive actions
4. Monitoring of spares, inventory levels for CT equipment and take necessary corrective actions
5. Monitor and report/ control fuel consumption
6. Check and monitor the SAP related works of the deptt.
7. Ensure all work orders are completed and transaction entered in SAP
Requisite skills& Attributes :
1. Mechanical Maintenance
2. Crane Maintenance
1. Achievement / Result Orientation
2. Service / Customer Orientation
3. Planning, Organizing & Executing
4. Analytical Thinking
5. Team working