Job Description : Reports To
Origin Consultants Pvt Ltd an Executive Search Services Company has been retained by a US$26.6 Billion Tax Advisory Service Provider to identify a Manager Indirect Tax (VAT) to be based at Mumbai Job Description As a Manager Indirect Tax (VAT) your responsibilities include the following
Desired Candidate Profile
- Lead a team providing VAT Advisory and Compliance services to clients in various Industry Sectors
- Coordinate VAT Audits with Assurance Team
- Assist in ERP implementation projects with Consultancy Team
- Assist in development of technology solutions for indirect tax compliances
- Review tax provisions and prepare complex provisions
- Identify and develop new opportunities for additional tax services
- Organize and execute client engagement while acting as a trusted business advisor
- Contributing to enhancement of relationships with targets and clients
- Develop your expertise in a specialization
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programs
- Mentor and coach junior practitioners to their highest potential
- Create a learning environment through leadership
- Contributing to existing team spirit and ensuring coming to work is fun
Mail your profile in word format to [HIDDEN TEXT]
- CA / LLB with 5 to 8 years of experience in Indirect Tax which includes Sales Tax/ VAT on an all India basis
- Consulting and compliance indirect tax experience is needed
- Experience in using ERP systems would be an advantage.
- Ability to get job done through third party consultants
- High energy levels as significant time would be spent in coordinating with consultants on all India basis and clients
- Eye for detail and ability to supervise and monitor a team engaged in VAT compliance
- A proven track record with handling indirect tax issues, regulations, disputes, audits and rulings is preferred.
- Excellent research skills, coupled with strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong project management, co-ordination and presentation skills required.
- Excellent client facing, relationship building and business development skills, coupled with commercial awareness
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership
For inclusion in our knowledge base & to keep abreast of Career Opportunities that match your profile connect to
To Discuss Your Profile Call: on +91-22-28261800 ABOUT ORIGIN CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
which partners with Professional Organizations in a Human Resource Consulting Process aimed at Talent Acquisition, Recruitment and Selection of Organizational Leaders.
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, Origin Consultants Pvt Ltd focuses on Senior and Middle Management positions across and . Origin Consultants has established delivery teams and technology infrastructure at Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and New Delhi.
With a Strong Network of Professionally Qualified and Experienced Candidates, Origin Consultants have conducted numerous successful Executive Searches for their Clients. Customers of Origin Consultants range from Startups to established Fortune 500 Clients and From the Largest Indian Corporations to Global MNC Multinationals.
For inclusion in our knowledge base & to keep abreast of Career Opportunities That Match Your Profile ORIGIN CONSULTANTS CONTACT: NITA THAKER, DIRECTOR EXECUTIVE SEARCH & HUMAN CAPITAL ADVISORY Tel No: +91.22.28261800 TO APPLY EMAIL YOUR PROFILE TO: