Are you looking to take your career to the next level by joining a fast growing and innovative company in the energy space? Look no further...Frontier Market is the place for you!
is a leading & growing rural marketing organization focused on redefining & fulfilling aspirations of rural households. FM is focused on building rural outreach through multiple channels, largely direct trade and through partners like SHGs, Federations, NGOs etc.
Currently focused on the state of Rajasthan, FM intends to expand in other geographies of India later in 2017-18. Currently marketing solar products, FM plans to foray into other socially relevant, energy efficient products.Frontier Market
seeks experienced Channel Expansion & New Business Development Manager
to build their business and redefine rural marketing in India. FM has large ambitions for 2017, and is looking to expand their team of "crebels" - creative rebels to create a revolution in this space. They are seeking "creatives" to build a multi-million-dollar business, and "rebels" to challenge status quo.Role:
Manager CE&BD is a leadership role. The incumbent shall be responsible for expansion of FM business in existing & new geographies by exploring different go-to-market channels viz. Retail, Institutional, NGO, MFI, Government etc. He shall work on creating business model & pricing strategy in coordination with internal teams, for such channels to build business Salary
: 4-6 Lacs (Based on previous experience and compensation)Detailed Responsibilities:
- To assess demand and estimate business
- Create expansion proposal, business case and submit it for internal approval
- Exploring channel partners on the basis of mapping & reach capability
- Creating pricing strategy to maximise gross margins
- Partner acquisition & initial on-boarding
- Helping recruit resources to manager partners & market building
- Business monitoring daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly around targets, productivity, throughput & range selling etc.
- Reporting Ensuring quality reporting on time on sales, competitive activity etc.
- Market intelligence - Competition mapping on regular basis & proactive strategy to counter competition.
Does this sound like you?
- Business modelling
- Managing NGO/MFI channels
- Strong verbal communication in English and Hindi
- Partner/Dealer/distributor management & management of focus/key outlets
- Experience of build and managing sales processes
- 6-8 years of experience in rural markets, in rural appliances, consumer durable, telecom space
- Sales experience of electrical products/appliances in rural markets of North & East India
- MBA degree preferred