Post : Male Executive Assistant – Strategic Services
Reporting : CMD
Location : Thane
Qlf : MBA
Exp : Min 5 years
Salary : 12 Lakhs with all benefits
Role & responsibility
• Work closely with CMD and division heads to develop the strategies of the various divisions
• Project manage the various critical projects and programs across all the divisions on behalf of the CMD
• Work with the business heads on the above projects and programs to ensure course corrections, if any and smooth implementation
• Work with CMD on reviews. Help set agenda for meetings, provide support on tracking all deliverables
• Plans and directs all administrative, financial, and operational activities for the CMD
• Keep abreast of the multiple projects & programs and report status to CMD on regular basis
• Keep up with industry trends
• Providing strategic advice to chief executive officer and or the management
Skills and Abilities
• The candidate must have excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Should have proven leadership skills
• Should be results driven
• Strong analytical & presentation skills
• Ability to work with different people and remain calm under pressure
• Quick learner, curious and keep abreast of market and environment
• High energy
To enable provide you with an appropriate job, some mandatory details are required by us. Request you to pls re-send us your cv in word file (doc)with the following details to [HIDDEN TEXT] and call after 15 mins during office hours ie 11.00am to 7.00pm to process yr cv and refer appropriate positions for you !
1. An updated CV Must be sent with complete details ie Mobile No, Email Id local and permanent address, Mobile No. Skype ID, Job Profile, Tenure ie period from when to when you are working !
2. Current & expected salary mentioned
3. Updated Photo
4. Notice period details
5. Position applied for in subject line
For an update of current jobs please visit our website www.jobspothr.com and click on HOT JOBs. If you find a job suiting your caliber and skills, please call us and we will see how best we can help you !
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases