• Focusing on acquisition of new business, retain existing customers, to grow potential accounts from existing value to its true potential.
• Mapping the requirements of enterprise clients and providing them the best solution to meet their recruitment / branding needs effectively
• Achieving sales objectives, revenues by selling, up selling and cross selling varied offerings including branding options
• Customization of the training modules for the existing clients by maintaining good relationship thereby enhance usage
• Sales Analysis, Usage review and planning vis-à-vis product analysis on a Quarterly basis to arrive at action plan
• Closely monitoring competitor activities and assisting in planning counter strategies
• Sales management to drive both volume and value business
• Account Management Skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to handle complex sales situations.
• Presentation and Probing skills
• Negotiation skills
• Relationship building skills
• Business & Entrepreneurial Acumen
• Must be a Graduate
• Should have 5 -9 years of corporate / B2B field sales experience with hands on experience of entire sales cycle including exposure to Retention
• Pushing new offerings along with core offerings to enhance penetration into accounts
• Internet savvy and working knowledge in MS-Office
• Should have demonstrated experience in handling value based / solution sales. Preferred industry experience is from IT, HR Space / Consulting, Media, Solution Selling, Office Automation, BFSI, Telecom, Dot Com etc.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills, networking skills and ability to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Should be a Team player who can integrate with the sales team
• An aggressive personality, driven by performance would be a good fit for this role
• Experience in handling HR domain products (ERP, Background Verification, Consulting, recruiting etc) and services will be an added advantage
What is in it for you:
• Be a part of the team that practices best in class key account management
• Opportunity to work with one of the leading global players in e-recruitment
• Be a part of an exciting place to work that thrives on learning and innovation
• Best in category incentive program for star performers
• Monster facilitates horizontal as well as vertical growth by capitalizing on your aspirations and providing challenging assignments
• Monster.com is one of the leading Global Players in the e-recruitment category that’s going beyond traditional offerings investing big time in social & mobile space
In nutshell, it’s an exciting time to join Monster and in true sense it’s a Monster’ous opportunity
At Monster we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Come let’s meet up!