• Hands on experience in NoSQL
database (Mongo DB)
• Experience with any one front-end technologies.(Angular, React, Backbone
• Good Understanding and work experience with jQuery, Underscore JS.
• Able to understand HTML and CSS to integrate front end with server side logic.
• Good to have hands on GitHub
• Good to have hands on designing, architecting and developing web applications from scratch.
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Minimum of Four (4) years- experience in software and/or product development with a focus on architecture
• Deep Experience with modern frameworks such as node.js, AngularJS & React.js
• Proven ability to work on multiple, concurrent projects
• Capacity to apply technology to business strategies and ability to employ consulting skills
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Willing to relocate
The Node.Js Developer/Architect is a technical individual who has a passion for delivering high quality software and leading developer efforts. As such he/she has a proven track record of delivering high quality solutions. Must have a hands-on approach and be highly adept at analyzing software requirements to create and document quality software designs, working with other senior engineers and architects when needed. Expected to understand what constitutes good programming practices and make sure others on the project team follow these standards.
Primary responsibility would be to design, document and help implement a highly available, scalable and performant enterprise micro-services platform for our current solution stack and plan and execute the strategic implementation of each of our existing enterprise solutions onto the platform.
Expected to be highly proactive when addressing issues concerning requirements, technical matters and when resolving production issues. Must have the ability to work on complex projects and solve complex technical and operational problems. A lead participant in the development, testing, implementation, maintenance, and support of highly complex solutions in adherence to company standards. Acts as a resource for teammates with less experience