Technical Skills :
• Understand the project requirements and create test cases and test plans considering all possible scenarios
• Contribute to the software development team from quality perspective
• Maintain effective communication with the development team on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
• Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
• Conduct compatibility tests. Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects
• Conduct Database testing - Should have knowledge of handing database queries, importing huge data through excel, understanding of SQL table structure
• Bug reporting on standard tools and follow up with the development team till reporting
• Perform UAT with the customers in live project environments
• 2+years expereince in Mobile Testing (iOS and Android)
• Experience working in an Agile Development Methodology preferred
• A tech assessment will be required for all prospective candidates
• Good to have - Knowledge of Banking and Finance (BFSI) Domain