Enthusiastic with very high energy levels:
- Convincing speaker
- Attentive to detail
- Passionate about your career
- Willing to walk extra mile to create an impact
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- First things first - Own, deliver, and over achieve the monthly delivery targets
- Must develop a strong data integration team
Soft Skill Requirements:
· Should have managed / lead independently lead product development team(s) .
· Able to interpret business requirements and programming specifications to write programs that
solve business needs.
· Some exposure to and demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of programming and analysis,
including design factors, software requirements, systems facilities, and execution protocols.
· Experience with Architecture design of multi-tiered client/server applications. Must be well
organized and self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision.
· Experience in working directly with end users
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills. ·
· Ability to work with others in a team environment across geogrpahies
· Ability to work on aggressive schedules. Can work beyond normal hours
· 4-year degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ Informatica ETL (Version 9 or 10)
- 3+ Informatica B2B (MFT, DT, DX)
- Minimum 1 Year of EDI Integration
- Any other Data Ingeration (Hadoop, Java, etc)
- GitHub, XML, Any Cloud Based product development
- Can install Informatica products and administer them
- Proficiency in Linux
Interested please do send your updated resume with below details to [HIDDEN TEXT]
Notice Period -