Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
- First things first - Own, deliver, and over achieve the monthly delivery targets
- Must develop a strong data integration team
- Learn and pickup new technologies that are required to be successful
- Driving the entire agile product development process from 'Story' to - Release'.
- Engage and strategize with senior level executives for the success of the team
- Maintain extraordinary touch points with all customers
Soft Skill Requirements:
� Should have managed / lead independently lead product development team(s) .
� Able to interpret business requirements and programming specifications to write programs that solve business needs.
� Some exposure to and demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of programming and analysis, including design factors, software requirements, systems facilities, and execution protocols.
� Experience with Architecture design of multi-tiered client/server applications. Must be well organized and self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision.
� Experience in working directly with end users
� Excellent verbal/written communication skills.�
� Ability to work with others in a team environment across geogrpahies
� Ability to work on aggressive schedules. Can work beyond normal hours
� 4 year degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ Informatica ETL (Version 9 or 10)
- 3+ Informatica B2B (MFT, DT, DX)
- Minimum 1 Year of EDI Integration
- Any other Data Ingeration (Hadoop, Java, etc)
- GitHub, XML, Any Cloud Based product development
- Can install Informatica products and administer them
- Proficiency in linux
Interested please do share your updated CV with below details
Current CTC -
Expected CTC -
Notice Period -