GREETINGS FROM IITR!
We are an International Recruitment Company based in New Delhi.
We have requirement for Logistics Administrator – Mumbai.
Position title: Logistics Administrator
Report to: Country Manager, India
Work location: Thane, Mumbai
• A Graduation or Degree with combination of education and experience in Logistics or its
• Fluent English is a must.
• Excellent Salary.
• Min 5 to 7 years of operational experience preferably within
warehousing, logistics and/or customer services capacity.
• Proficient in incoterms, logistic activities/challenges. Be able to implement cost effective
measures such as efficient and cost saving freight forwarders.
• Positive attitude and able to work independently. Ability to problem solving operational
issues in a timely manner. Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office suites and Basic IT knowledge in PC / Printer
Essential Job Functions
1. Ensure that proper procedure and control of document for stock receipt of goods, short
shipment item tracking, and provide necessary documents to Finance for stock entry.
2. Building and maintaining strong customer satisfaction with quick response times to all customer inquiries, communications to service techs related to equipment and spare parts movement.
3. Review and work with Sales team closely on freight charges (including calculation of freight charges) to ensure accuracy on charges, freighting and clearance timelines of consignment required. Track the shipping date of the orders; ensure regular follows-ups and update to customer, sales team and finance.
4. Maintain a contact database regarding the forwarding agencies, clearing agents, asset
assurance providers, freight forwarders and currier agencies.
5. Attend and response timely to customers’ enquiries pertaining to shipment status, arrangement, billing, freight details & etc. Arrange and coordinate import/export shipping matters according to customers’ requirements. Ensure customers satisfaction and cost competitiveness. Preparation of customs clearance permits; ensure taxes clearance.
6. Co-ordinate and liaison with government departments for all legal compliances regarding logistics. Monitor service level of all agencies and ensure compliance. Ensure all documentations/procedures are complying to laws and company standards. Drive custom clearance duty payment and work closely with finance division to make sure the duty payment properly and timely.
7. Manage the discrepancies with the customer regarding logistic issues (delivery, custom
8. Plan, direct, coordinate and evaluate logistics management system usually for multiple locations. Co-ordinate with carriers, vendors, customers and overseas offices or agents to ensure smooth handling of shipments.
9. Organize and monitor the transportation of main equipment from the warehouse to site. Forward the transport details to the insurer company for transit assurance coverage. Keep insurance contracts filing. Handle insurance claim issues.
10. Work closely with other internal departments to increase efficiency and productivity.
11. Other duties as assigned time to time by company.
Interested candidates, please send your CV at [HIDDEN TEXT]
Thanks & Regards
India International Technical Recruiters
(Specialists in Healthcare, Engineering, Oil& Gas, Finance & Accounts)
4868/24, Ansari Road, Darya Ganj,New Delhi - 110002, India
Email: [HIDDEN TEXT]
Website: www.hireindians.com, www.iihcrecruiters.com
We do not charge any fees from the candidates
Excellence is our standard .......Service is our business