Linux software development for Gateways products within Client's Technology
Successful candidates will start within a newly formed team for Client's Technology and will have the chance to become the core team for future growth.
This new team is set to evolve locally very quickly within areas like Linux Embedded development, GUI and Network management development as well as manual and automated testing.
The newly formed team will benefit from an extended knowledge sharing transfer including a presence onsite in California for a couple of weeks.
About the Company:
*Founded in Bakersfield, California in response to market need for solutions to connecting different industrial networks
*First products shipped in 1988
*Became part of Belden in June 2014
*Deepest and broadest offering of industrial gateways, in-chassis solutions, and wireless.
Linux Software development for Gateways products within Client's Technology
- Experience with C programming on Linux/Unix environments
- Experience in embedded software development, preferably for network equipment
- Experience with cross compilers, debuggers, etc.
- Understanding of Ethernet and IP networking concepts is desired
- Familiarity with SVN(or similar) and GNU tools
- Knowledge of RTOS application development (VxWorks / NetBSD / Linux)
- Understanding multi-process system software architectures
- Experience with one or more of the following: POSIX threads, SNMP, XML
Nice to have
- Shell Scripting is a plus