Managing & maintaining SUSE and Redhat Servers
• Managing IBM,Fujitsu and HP HANA appliance servers.
• Building/reimages Suse Linux servers in both physical and virtual environment.
• Managing Linux virtual machines that are configured in ESX environments.
• Providing Level 2 supports to the customers.
• Managing the Antivirus environment.
• Patching and OS upgrades on Suse / Redhat servers
• Exposure on NFS, Samba, FTP, LDAP, NTP.
• Knowledge on SAN or NAS environment.
• Knowledge on RAID, LVM.
• Knowledge on monitoring tools. Eg: Nagios.
• Package Management.
• Exposure to any scripting language. Eg: Shell, Perl.
• Exposure on any clusters.
• Good understanding of Networking concepts like TCP/IP, DHCP, IP Routing and Name Resolution.
• Experience analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for technical issues.
• OS Concepts on Security, Backup and recovery strategies, performance tuning, LDAP, high availability and disaster recovery concepts, Monitoring etc
• Added advantage of having the knowledge on public clouds like AWS or GCP or Azure