About LINC Education:
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business faculty member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve a diverse international student body for Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
The LINC Fellows would be "actively engaged" during each unit or subject which is expected to range between 7 to 14 weeks per trimester.
Whats on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-40,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability. Candidate will have
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
flexibility to work from
location of his/her convenience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
LINC Fellows will work closely under the guidance of the university faculty-in-charge of the unit (or subject) and be responsible for providing:
- Guidance to a group of 25-30 postgraduate online students to complete the module
- Orientation and support in study planning
- Support in report writing and research skills
- 1:1 and small group tutoring sessions
- Guidance on relevant reference material
- Assessment marking
- Feedback on work and assessments
- Timely responses to student queries
- Facilitated peer-to-peer interactions on discussion boards and other forums
- Interconnections with university networks and events
- Other activities which will improve student learning experience and increase student engagement
LINC Fellows will be expected to promptly interact with students over email, chat, and telephone from locations of their convenience (e.g. home, office etc.).
Desired candidate profile:
1) PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
2) 3-10 years of teaching experience in the following fields of Business at a leading university or college.
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Business Ethics
3) Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
4) Proficient in English language
5) Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
6) Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s LMS and LINCtrac (training on these platforms will be provided)
If you apply, you consent to receive e-mails and texts with reminders and guidance about the application process.