Job Title : Legal AnalystJob location : BangaloreThe Team
The Legal Department is responsible for providing all manner of legal support and advice throughout the Informatica organization. As our company grows, we aim provide strategic guidance on laws, regulations and business processes in a professional, responsive and competent manner. Your Opportunity
We are looking for a motivated law school graduate to groom into a Contracts Specialist (Shared Services) within Informatica’s Legal Department. No prior experience is required, and extensive training will be provided. The ideal candidate will ideally be motivated, hardworking and a quick study to the various aspects of training provided. Our Ideal Candidate
- Quick learner, adaptable, willingness to learn and train.
- Detail oriented.
- Open to feedback and willing to accept challenging tasks.
- Willing to take instructions from team members and deliver work with accuracy and precision.
- English Language fluency required.
- Initially, to assist in the review of global contracts, including Non-Disclosure Agreements, RFP’s, Vendor Questionnaire, and existing Customer agreements for the worldwide Informatica Organization.
- As the candidate gains experience, the candidate will be brought into Vendor contractual negotiations as well as other contract and administrative tasks.
- The candidate shall also be required to support the legal department as required in all aspects of the operation of the department including but not restricted to legal research, document collation and contract administration.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines with a calm demeanor
B.A.,LL.B , B.com.,LL.B & B.B.A.,LL.B students who graduated in the year 2017 and 2018 with an aggregate percentage of 60% and above with no standing arrears as on date. Date of joining