We have an urgent opening for Cloud Architect with Leading IT Company for Bangalore Location.
Job Type ; Permanent
Experience: 7 to 15 Yrs
Notice Period : Immediate to 15 Days
Core Skills :
Kubernetes,Onpre,Virtual Appliances,Database MySQL,Docker,Java,Operating Systems - Linux (Redhat /Mandrake/ Suse),Operating Systems - Unix, Operating Systems - Windows,Operating Systems - Windows
• Excellent understanding of typical multi-tier architectures: web servers, caching, application servers, load balancers, and storage. Understanding of Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) and NoSQL.
• Knowledge of message queuing and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
• Familiarity with loose coupling and stateless systems.
• Understanding of different consistency models in distributed systems.
• Knowledge of Content Delivery Networks (CDN).
• Hands-on experience with core LAN/WAN network technologies.
• Experience with route tables, access control lists, firewalls, NAT, HTTP, DNS, IP and OSI Network.
• Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Cloud Solutions Architect will design, deploy, and migrate systems for IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS environments.
• The solutions architect is responsible for identification and selection of appropriate cloud services based on requirements and constraints, has deep subject matter expertise, and can evaluate new technologies for fit in current infrastructure architecture.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of company, strategic business plans.
• Provide architectural consulting expertise, direction, and assistance to systems analysts IT cloud engineers, and other systems architects.
• Document and develop in-depth knowledge of compans existing IT cloud architecture/infrastructure, and technology portfolio. Develop and manage an IT cloud infrastructure capacity plan.
• Develop, document, communicate, and enforce a cloud technology standards policy.
• Conduct research on emerging cloud technologies in support of infrastructure development efforts, and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and infrastructure flexibility.
• Develop, document, make recommendations, and communicate plans for investing in IT cloud infrastructure, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
• Design, develop and oversee implementation of end-to-end IT cloud integrated systems.
If interested, Kindly revert with your updated resume with below details.