Leading Engineering set up Requires Sales Manager / Sales Executive (Institutional & Project sales)- Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon/Faridabad/Ludhiana
One of our client a leading manufacturing company a part of india’s ;leading industrial group & is amongst the initial introducers of uPVC to India. Used for the manufacturing of doors, windows, partitions and frames for glass fabrications, & to create effective and visually appealing products of the utmost quality. We observe the highest levels of diligent integrity in our dealings and operations. It ws established in 2002 , a division of india’s leading industrial group . It emerged from a collaboration with a German MNC which is the world’s largest manufacturers of UPVC
As a company today, with years of experience, it has succeeded in building up a range of state-of-the-art technologies to manufacture windows and doors, profile lamination in various colors, insect screen and glass solutions. Our myriad products include casement windows & doors, tilt & turn windows, sliding windows & doors, designer window, conservatory and lift & slide doors. Vert Spring Windows, Plisse Double Window, Lat Single Window and Lat Double Window are our notable other products.
You will be setting up the vertical of Retails sales & Project sales.
- Strategies and plan the retail & project sales vertical and grow
2- 12 years of experience
Should have experience of managing retail sales/ project sales
Should have good connect with the Architects/ builder community
- Forge alliances with institutions and achieve monthly and
- You are expected to leverage personal and company contracts
and build a sales pipeline.
- Liaise with the Supply chain in Ordering & follow through and
delivery for corporate/Institutional orders
- Maintain and Nurture relations with the clients for future growth
and be overall responsible for the P&L
Desired Candidate :
- Significant experience in retail & project sales in the North India
- A burning desire to grow fast in a fast growth environment and
an entrepreneurial bent of mind to start things from 0 to 100.
- Ability to take decision on the spot and get the work done
- Flexibility and a Go-getter attitude and doing everything to get
the work done.
What's on Offer:
- A chance of growing something from scratch with an opportunity
to grow fast professionally, monetarily and personally.
- Work with some of the most talented people around and a young
, fresh perspective of business.
- Responsible and accountable for overall Sales target of institutional
business in a specified territory ( North India))
* Developed and implemented new (department structure for
account coverage, business development, & target
allocation by regions.
* Created & implemented SOP for tender management.
* Participating in tenders
* Short-listed and added institution/region-wise new dealers across
the country for government business
* Taking care of registrations with Government e-portals.
- Dealing & interacting with senior government officials
-(Government sales, State PSU’s)
• Deal with tendering process in government • Liaison with
in universities and government
• Manage Technical Demonstrations . • Work closely with delivery
teams on the existing customers
• After Sales support & Follow-up on payments.
1. Handling Large Accounts in the corporate sector
2. Generation of new business, Key account Management
3. Ensuring receipt of payments from existing clients
4. Project Management of existing
5) Preparing RFP or tender along with promoting various e
governance projects/ software.
6) Generating enquires, proposal making, follow up, negotiating &
closing deals with prospective clients.
7) Develop New Business, identifying key partners, handle revenue
& business from existing clients & new business development from
8) Business development (tendering, limited tendering; replications
, Consulting/coordinating PMC's , seeding opportunities & freezing
business , Relation management .