This role is responsible for delivering following goals
(i) Increasing organic traffic
to the website(s); you tube channels, high traffic to leads conversion and increasing online revenues and/or generating leads; and
(ii) acquire/partner clean content either video or audio which has great user requirement from the market or entertainment industry and distribute the same through digital plat forms such as You tube, Gaana etc . For these goals, the role will need to work with a team to create engaging content for SEO, lead generation and email marketing;
Transform product messaging into content that maps to the buyer's and sales journeys and delivers assets that engage throughout a customer's journey and also distribute the Entertainment content through digital channels to increase online revenue. This role will work with CEO to generate the Business and get clients on board for digital marketing assignments apart from the above goals. Specific Responsibilities Include
- Develop the content strategy and creating assets such as videos, audios, eBooks, web pages, emails, qualification call scripts, sales tools, data sheets, white papers and info graphics for our client
- Lead Social Media content strategy to build our own brands or client brands and to engage with users
- Increasing organic leads through website and through email marketing for us or our clients
- Researching keywords and content to support search engine optimization (SEO) and optimizing web content based on results.
- Analyze and report on the impact of the content on conversions, and work with the web and analytics teams to optimize content.
- Optimize email campaigns against key metrics including open and click through rates, and registration conversion rates.
- Work with designers to develop creative content for acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Manage a process of iterative A/B testing to continually improve performance through optimized messaging and targeting.
- Continuously track and improve traffic, traffic to leads and leads to online revenue metrics
- Approach the market to get the business of digital marketing assignments.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing (MBA preferred but not required)
- Ideally 10+ years experience
- Proven work experience in B2B acquisition and/or retention programs
- Demonstrated experience of increasing organic traffic for websites with monthly organic traffic of more than 100k unique visits
- Strong understanding of inbound, content marketing and SEO
- Strong understanding of Digital content creation and Distribution
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, and analytical skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and email tools
Please refer to the Job description above