At Crossover, we are firm believers that customers deserve to be heard, cared for and treated with respect. This is the foundation for delivering world-class service. We are in search of those higher-level agents that possess technical expertise and are masters at delivering exceptional customer service.
Our agents are passionate, smart and understand that world-class service is not just about solving the problem. It’s about the experience. We put our customers first. As a Level 1 Customer Support Engineer, you will be the cornerstone of this philosophy.
This is a remote position, and therefore superb written and verbal communication skills are vital to success. Our agents must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with our customers while utilizing their technical experience and knowledge to resolve issues to reach high-quality service.
- Strong oral/written communication skills in English
- +2 years as a front-line agent supporting software products
- Ability to perform at a high level solving at least 15 tickets per day
- Ability to learn multiple products across multiple technologies
- Ability to write knowledge base articles and step by step guides
- Well versed in current software support practices and tools including troubleshooting, issue tracking, and ticket management
- Basic to Intermediate technical knowledge in the following:
- Database MS SQL / MySQL / Oracle / PostgreSQL
- Active Directory
- Network and Web Servers