We are pleased to inform you that we have vacancy for the post of KITCHEN EQUIPMENT TECHNICIANS for Support Services in Saudi Arabia as per details given below.
Company Name : Support Services Company Ltd.
Country : Saudi Arabia
Title : KITCHEN EQUIPMENT TECHNICIANS
Basic Salary : SR. 3000/- Saudi Riyals
DUTY HOURS : 10 Hours a day / 7 days a week.
ACCOMMODATION : Provided by the Company
TRANSPORTATION : Provided by the Company
MEDICAL : Provided by the Company
CONTRACT : 3 YEARS
GCC EXPERIENCE : PREFERRED
Company Website : www.sscworldwide.com
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT TECHNICIANS JOB DESCRIPTION, DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES :
• The kitchen equipment technician’s carries out service support requests by in-person inspections and from an online work order system.
• He performs end-user interactions frequently with dinning-staff requiring advice on equipment operation or status.
• His role also involves assisting in major repairs and upgrades, and participating in large-scale maintenance duties as part of the dinning team.
• He is responsible for carrying out the documentation of procedures, processes, and best practices in on-plan sets and end-user manuals, or modifying what has previously been documented.
• He is also responsible for performing preventative maintenance as well as scheduled predictive maintenance checks following manufacturers’ recommendation as assigned.
• He also provides on-site support during special events as well as during off hours, holidays, and weekends.
• His work description also entails swiftly correcting unsafe conditions in work places and bringing to the supervisor’s attention any non-correctable condition noticed.
• He is responsible for installing new equipment, repairing leaks, maintaining settings on wiring controls, and replacing defective or old parts.
• It is also the kitchen technician’s duty to maintain inventory, as well as to ensure that tools and equipment are properly maintained and to maintain safety standards.
• The kitchen equipment technician performs various functions to keep the activities of commercial kitchens running smoothly.
• Perform repairs and maintenance duties on a wide variety of kitchen and refrigeration equipment such as walk-in freezers, Chillers, industrial-d steam cookers, refrigerators, ice machines, washers, ovens, dryers, dishwashers, and water coolers.
• Carry out periodic inspection, cleaning, and equipment servicing.
• Log into the work order management system to find, accept, and complete the work requests.
• Carry out installation of new equipment; perform repairs on leaks; ensure settings o wiring controls; change equipment parts that have become old or defective
• Collaborate with other maintenance workers, company’s officials, and staff to effectively provide solutions to maintenance problems
• Attend quickly to emergency call on equipment repair issues, as well as to after work hour calls
• Perform other duties the supervisor may assign.
REQUIREMENTS – SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, and ABILITIES :
• Profound knowledge of how various types of kitchen and refrigeration equipment work.
• Outstanding soldering and blazing skills, applying oxygen/propane.
• Strong ability to read and comprehend wiring diagrams, and to follow manuals on operation and installation to successful complete tasks
• Strong ability to apply various types of equipment safely and efficiently, and to maintain and service them
• Exceptional ability to work independently without direct supervision and take responsibility for the repair of assigned equipment
• Strong ability to prioritize assigned tasks for increased job delivery
• Exceptional ability to properly investigate problems with food equipment, discover the issue, and correct it
• Ability to work in a team setting with other maintenance workers, and also with staff and members of the public
• Strong ability to quickly understand and carry out both written and oral instructions effectively
• Strong keyboarding and basic computer skills
• Possess refrigerant transition and recovery certification
• Repair and maintenance experience in the commercial kitchen or dinning service field
• Strong knowledge of plumbing repair and installation practice and procedure
• Strong knowledge of basic electrical practice, theory, and safety
• Strong knowledge of the fundamental of commercial refrigeration practice and theory.
• A good standard of education should have been attained (SSC/HSC).
• A diploma in Kitchen Equipment Maintenance.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
• A minimum of 4 years practical experience in Maintenance, Repairs and Servicing of Kitchen Equipment in reputed Restaurants/Hotels.
Candidates with relevant qualification and working experience as Generator Mechanic to forward their following documents :
• CV’s in word format along with
• Educational Certificates,
• Training Certificates,
• Experience Certificates and
• Passport copy (1st, 2nd & last page)
Candidates who have worked in Saudi Arabia should attach their exit certificate issued by the Saudi Emigration
Our email ID : [HIDDEN TEXT]
Or you may call us at 022 67247777
Contact Person : Felix David / Augustine