Key Accounts Manager who can oversee the relationship of the company with our clients. You will be responsible for facilitating understanding within the team about the clients requirements.
You will be responsible to identify the needs and requirements of the client to promote our companys solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success. Responsibilities:
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objective
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and maintain strong working relationship with the clients.
- Analyzing and reviewing client feedback and resolving any outstanding issues.
- Undertaking process orientation calls with new clients and ensuring all compliances are met during on boarding of new clients.
- Involving in the negotiations of new agreements and renewals of old agreements to ensure financial success.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams to facilitate closures and achieve operational targets.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
• Proven experience as Key Account Manager.
• Proven experience with Enterprise customers.
• Industries – Hospitality Industry, Staffing Companies, IT Services companies in the small/ mid-tier space, BFSI.
• Go-Getter / Self- Driven Individual.
• Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability in problem-solving and negotiation