Position Name : Junior Officer Stores
Locations : West India
Main Purpose of Job : Ensure stores daily mangement and inventory control
1. Planning & give requirements of stores control/ Production consumable item on monthly basis & monitoring receipts.
2. Follow up for in time receipts.
3. Authorized receipt by GRN with due verification, acceptance & binning .Get it inspected by users.
4. Smooth transition of issues and authorized the same. Coordinate perpetual physical verification of all stores items as per guideline from Corporate Audit. Find out differences and reconciliation with issueslip. Correct manual mistakes with consulting superiors & intimate any deviation found in physical verification.
5. Raise PR for stores items & give requirement to vendors against ARC.
6. Coordinate Internal and external ISO, EMS, Safety, Corporate Accounts audits as per schedule from Management.
7. Attend daily, weekly, monthly meetings as per schedules from Plant, SCM & act give feed back.
8. Resolve issue if any from outsource employees/ material handlers.
9. Resolve issue regarding bills payment, pendancy of invoices.
10. Inventory control by various means as per target given by Dept head.
11. Smooth function of stores , implemented safety rules, safely materials handling system. Give safety training to all in the team. Take action for safety point of view.
Primary Skills : Inbound Logistics
Secondary Skills : SAP/ERP, MS Office, Analytical tools, Import duties and taxes
Education : Any Graduate, Diploma
Branches : Any
Experience : 2.00 To 5.00 Years
Thanks & Regards,
Contact No: - 8291972108
Email to: - [HIDDEN TEXT]