Shift Timings: EST
Job Title: Jr. US Contracts Executive/US Contracts Executive/Contract Executive
Location: Madhapur, HYD,
Roles and Responsibilities:-
• Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in contracts / collective agreements.
• Ensure all contracts checked, signed, tracked, reviewed and extended on time.
• Responsible for paperwork (on-boarding process) for Consultants, who gets selected at the client place.
• Handle the Background check and Drug screen process for the selected Consultants.
• Responsible to review the Sub-Vendor/Vendor/Client Contracts in the on-boarding process.
• Experience in handling the MSA's (Master Service Agreement) and PO's (Purchase Order) and extensive knowledge in reviewing the Clauses/Terms and Conditions in Agreements.
• Maintain Legal documents of sub-contractors and Consultants.
• Free hand drafting and reviewing of various documents including, but not limited to contracts, letters, client communications and other miscellaneous legal documents.
• Negotiate agreements via direct client/vendor discussions.
• Performing a full spectrum of standard contract management duties.