Department: Engineering and Maintenance
Designation: Executive / Sr. Executive
Experience: 3-7 years
Job Location: Bangalore
1. Responsible for taking care of preventive maintenance and breakdown maintenance of equipment / utilities at the facility.
2. Inventory management, planning and procurement of spares.
3. Ensure smooth running of audits (Internal/ External).
4. Responsible for up keeping the process equipment by coordinating with cross functional team and Preparation of summary report for process and utility equipment’s.
5. Overall responsibility for functioning and up keeping the mechanical PM and breakdown maintenance activity and projects related to facility.
6. Experience in Documentation- Handling of change controls, SOP’s, deviations, CAPA, training, records, Protocols etc.
7. Responsible for providing training and ensuring Good Engineering practices and to comply with audit compliance, safety and productivity.
8. Experience in handling and executing the equipment qualification and re-qualification.
9. Periodic review of Plant maintenance, Technical Documents, deviations and CAPA.
10. Experience in clean room validation and qualification.
Walkin for you