Job Description – Zonal Support Manager:
• Will work to Streamline and maintain TAT and reduce escalations for Support & Implementation and ensure maximum productivity through given resources in the Zone.
• Will work in interest of Organization to support Zonal Marketing Team to Provide support for Existing & New Clients to have timely action and ensure best practices to be followed.
• Ability to plan for existing & additional work demand( vendor Development).
• Ensures TAT is maintain in terms of Technical assistance provided to Engineers & School coordinators to close maximum calls within first visit.
• Will manage Implementation Co-ordination and completion of sites as per given timeline.
• Train and maintain Engineer and Support staff for Error free Implementation and service calls.
• Will plan and will keep a close check on Warehouse In charge for maintenance of stock levels to ensure call closure of service calls within committed TAT.
• Maintain cordial relationships with Schools and Marketing Team for smooth operations within specified Zone.
• Share required H/W & S/W updates to all location Engineers time to time to ensure low impact on any failures , Will ensure updating in ERP and other formalities are completed time to time as per HO directives.
• Operational Ability to handle day to day issue of Implementation
• In position to analyze, find solution and implement the same in interest of Organization
• Ability to maintain and evaluate quality of Implementation
• Track Back and share Weekly & Monthly performance report of all support staff
• Adherence of Safety Procedures and timely completions for all Implementations
• Team Mentor and ensure lowest Attrition rate in the specified Zone
• Maximum service call closures with minimum support structure
Experience Required: Minimum 5+years(at least 2 year exp in same domain)
Qualification: Graduate / preferably from Technical Background
Skills: Communication, Personality, convincing, etc.
If interested, Plz send cv to [HIDDEN TEXT]