• B.Tech/M.Tech from ECE/CS with 8 to 10 years of Software Development
• 5 to 7 years working experience as JIRA Product Specialist (Atlassian Product Specialist).
• Provide Subject Matter Expert advice for the Atlassian toolset.
• In depth knowledge of JIRA configuration, administration and troubleshooting (being able to provide recommendations for improvements)
• Strong knowledge of project management & Release Management concepts using JIRA Tool.
Software tools/skills needed
• Strong Programmer in Python or Java or Unix Scripting.
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate)
• Experience in configuring JIRA for Github, Perforce, etc.
• Knowledge of LDAP / Active Directory authentication.
• Deep system administration knowledge (Linux and Windows)
• Load balancing using NGINX.
• Experience working on messaging platform (like RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ etc)
• JIRA Query Language (JQL) and Groovy scripting
• Hands on experience on JIRA Administration (such as administrating JIRA Plug-
• ins including JIRA Agile, Jira user and group management etc.)
• Integration experience on JIRA and confluence with supported Atlassian plugins and development.
• Technical Experience in performing Atlassian installations, upgrades, and migrations.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with clarity, tact, and precision to a wide range of audiences and in a wide range of circumstances.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, and support new software solutions and changes to existing software solutions supporting a robust autonomous infrastructure
- Troubleshoot technical issues in a variety of application environments
- Transition solutions from third parties to in-house supported solutions
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Mentoring junior engineers on technical, architectural, design and related issues