Payrolls : You would be a Permanent employee to Magna InfoTech and deployed to the Client’s Place
Relevant Experience Level: Minimum 6 Years
Primary Skill: JDE CNC
Secondary Skill: .
Work Location: Mumbai;
Technical Environment: JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
Notice Period (Candidate should be join in 30 days)
Key Job Description/Responsibilities:
1. Candidate should have a good understanding and hands on experience in at least a full cycle of JDE Implementation.
2. Experience in the Installation and Configuration of the JDE EnterpriseOne 9.1 / 9.2 with latest tools releases
3. Good understanding and experience in E1 kernel configuration and performance tuning
4. Proficient in Running and Maintaining the JDE Production Customers
5. Candidate should have good experience in CNC administration activities like Security, Package Build and Deployment, Object Management workbench, E1
Scheduler configuration, printer creations, Service packs and ASU/ESUs installs
6. Good Knowledge on Install, Configuration and Troubleshooting of JDE Components - BSSV (Business Services Server), AIS (Application Interface server),Oracle
BIP for OVR (One View Reporting)
7. Experience in web technologies such as Oracle weblogic servers, IBM websphere application servers
8. Database (Oracle/ SQL) configuration and administration is a plus
9. Experience of installation and supporting JDE hosted on cloud such as Oracle IaaS , AWS, Azure etc. will be an advantage
10. Candidate should possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills to troubleshoot issues in a large scale integrated E1 environment
11. Candidate must be an excellent team player
12. Candidate should possess excellent customer interaction skills on technology or business issues.