SMTS (Senior Member of Technical Staff) is responsible for determining operational feasibility of the given requirements by evaluating analysis, problem definition and solution development. Ensure application is developed as per architecture specification and standards with proper technical interfaces. SMTS must assist software personnel in handling ongoing tasks as required.
Key Result Area:
• Build flexible data models and seamless integration points.
• Innovate and develop high-value technology solutions to streamline processes.
• Initiate and drive major changes in programs, procedures and methodology.
• Coordinate with other developers and software professionals.
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Strong programming, debugging, documentation, testing & problem solving skills.
• Experience in developing user interfaces and client displays using client side JS tools.
• Worked on building components with reliable algorithms.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases