• Development and Unit Testing
• Ability to understand tasks or issues and implement resolutions.
• Ability to engage with the team for allocated task.
• Understand company standards / processes and follow them.
• Ability to identify own areas for development and work towards them.
• Ability to execute assigned tasks without assistance
• Can lead development tasks and small teams to deliver quality solutions on time
• Ability to provide Technical Support to the other resources in the team.
• Ability to provide estimations based on technical/domain knowledge
• Ability to understand business requirement and converts into technical design unsupported.
• Can conduct training or knowledge sharing sessions
• Enhanced documentation capabilities
• Core Java – 5 or 6
• JDBC, Repository and Database Concepts (Storage, Index, Joins)
• Hands on of Web Services (Axis)
• Hands on experience of Hibernate and Spring
• Coding Practices & Refactoring
• Unit Testing Tool - JUnit
• Hands on of Building tool – Ant
• Hands on of the Performance testing tools
• Hands on experience of Java Swing
• Knowledge of the Design Patterns and OO concepts
• Knowledge of UML
• Overview of EIP, SOA, ESB latest technology
• Good Team Player
• Good Verbal & written communication
• Able to share ideas with the team
• Analytical thinker
• Good Listener
• Quick learner and keen to learn new things
• Reliable & accountable individual.
• Mentor for team members.
• Positive individual who is looks for opportunities to improve the team performance and
What will you get in return?
Our development team is fabulous, progressive and rewards hard work. This is an opportunity to really add value to a company where its employees matter. You will be able to visibly see your impact as well as the ability to change projects and evolve your methodology and style. We offer excellent career opportunities, competitive CTC and good employee benefits to those who join us on a permanent basis.
If you are interested to really add value to a company where its employees matter, please reply back with your updated resume.