Experience : 4 to 6 yr
Company : Ernst & Young ( E& Y)
NP : Immediate only (at max less than 2 weeks NP)
CTC( Fixed ) : 11.5LPA
Location : Domlur
Skills : Java with Springboot, Microservices
• 4-6 Yrs Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications. Software developers design, code, peer testing, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the systems.
• Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications.
• Employees are expected to have in-depth knowledge in Spring Framework and Web development. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 2-4 years of applicable experience.
• Strong Java developer with Spring experience to work on the development as part of a globally distributed team. The system is large and complex, so looking for someone who won't be intimidated by having lots to learn about, and will relish the challenge of refreshing an updating our technology and architecture. Applicant should be experienced in developing large scale enterprise applications using Java and Spring.
• Core Required Skills: Java Development [4-6 years] including Spring; Spring Boot; Spring Data Modelling, Micro services; REST Web Services, JSON; JDBC; JMS. Experience with application servers such as Weblogic, Tomcat. RDBMS/SQL experience. Experience working with Unix/Linux [ksh/sh] as well as Microsoft Windows. Java Infrastructure experience: [git, Maven, Jenkins]