You will be responsible for the maintenance and support of the office IT infrastructure consisting of Windows server, Mail server, Desktops, Laptops, printers, networking, etc. you will man the helpdesk and will attend to supporting of the mentioned equipments and ensure high level of uptime.
Job Location – Chennai
Qualification – Any Degree, prefer to have suitable hardware & network certifications
Experience – 3 + yrs in similar position preferably from shipping/logistics industry
• Ability to manage office IT infrastructure
• Capable of managing Windows server running Logistics industry specific application
• Active Directory, Disk Management, Partitions, Folder sharing, Access Permission
• Desktop / Laptop support: Installing, Configuring & Troubleshooting Windows Operating Systems: XP; Vista; Windows 7, 8 & 10.
• Troubleshooting hardware and network related problems.
• Installation of various Software tools: MS-Office; Antivirus; WinZip; Service Packs; Patches for Windows O/s etc.
• Internet and LAN configuration, troubleshooting routers, switches, etc.
• Installing and Managing Network Printers & Scanners
• Vendor coordination for Applications and Hardware.
Contact: R.Vaidyanathan – 9840919226 ; Sandeep M.K - 9840678507