Cisco IT Content Team is looking for an IT Project Manager to run Ciscos Content and Search Area. In this role you will be responsible for the implementation and delivery for Providing next gen content experience for the end users. In this role youll be working on latest platforms such as Adobe Marketing cloud, Attivio.
Also, youll be responsible for continual process improvements in a multi-project, multi-technology, multi-vendor environment. Who You Are
You thrive in an agile development process. You look forward to joining a high caliber team of experts. Youre not just looking for a job, youre looking for innovative solutions where you can make a large impact. Youre self-driven and set high expectations for yourself. You take ownership and sweat the small stuff. You thrive on constructive feedback. You insist that facts drive decisions. You deliver results that matter. Good teamwork and ability to have constructive discussions is your natural working style.Responsibilities
- Be Agile champion and guide one or more teams in adaption of agile/scrum principles
- Management of development functions including business requirements elaboration, systems and process flow analysis, meeting critical milestones and deliverables that are time and scope boxed
- Heavy collaboration across business and technology organization, providing sound business analysis, process and change leadership within a an Agile framework
- Working with limited direction, usually within a complex and evolving environment, to drive delivery of solutions while influencing cultural change
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations to management based on best practices and experience working in a global and diverse environment.
- Communicate effectively and proactively with management ideas and recommendations for optimizing business operations, resources and fixed capacity
- Define needs, develop plans, coordinate resources and implement action plans.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to resolve scheduling and other conflicts in order to meet all deadlines.
- Provide guidance to technology groups in their development of design artifacts and Quality Assurance test plans
- Plan and facilitate User Acceptance Testing with key stakeholders
- Responsible for Organising and facilitating scrum ceremonies - sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, release planning.
- Continually evaluate product capabilities and provide guidance to product roadmap and strategy
- Working with different Security groups in making sure platforms supported by teams are secure.
- Prepare deployment plans
- Perform deployment verificationOur Minimum Requirements Are
Experience in all phases of project management Project Scoping, Planning, Estimating, Scheduling, Organizing, Directing, Controlling, Budgeting.
Educational background in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent is preferred.
PMP Certification Certified Scrum Master is preferred .
Ability to manage complex projects with track record of high-quality deliverables with in timeline, and budget.
Solid experience in Agile, Scrum, Iterative models (RUP) project management methodologies - leading and carrying out all stages of the project / program.
Excellent interpersonal skills managing project teams, with people from a diversity of backgrounds and cultures including working with outsourced and distributed teams.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to interact professionally with Peer groups, Development team, Project Managers, Business Partners and Senior Management
High degree of business acumen and technical competency; ability to balance and bridge technology and business needs; project and program management
Handled Large Scale Production Systems and production issues.
Experience in DevOps highly preferable.
Ability to lead through organizational change and ambiguity
Strong business analytical skills to develop technical and functional requirements, use cases, user story maps and other related artifacts.
Experience in reviewing technical solution design and evaluation to ensure it meets business requirements and long term product goals.
Reputation for being a collaborative thought partner and business leader, skilled at establishing formal and informal networks within the company
Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
Experience in working with agile lifecycle, tracking and process management tools, e.g. Rally, ServicenowCore Expertise
- Design Concepts & Principles
- Analytical Thinking
- Learning Agility
- IT InnovationBusiness Partnership
- Business NetworkingLeadership
- Influencing skills
- Decision Making
- Coaching team members
- Enterprise Perspectiv
- Ability to work with global teamsFoundational Skills
- Verbal and Written communication skills
- Presentation & Demonstration skills
- Interpersonal skillsCisco Best Practices
- Time & Productivity Management
- Team Effectiveness
- Virtual Remote TeamingWhy Cisco
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.