Jobs By Location
Jobs By Skills
Jobs By Industry
Jobs By Function
Jobs by Recruiter
Jobs By Company
SPECIAL ABILITY JOBS
Part Time Jobs
Jobs by Industry
Oil and Gas Jobs
View all Industries
Jobs by Location
Jobs in Bangalore
Jobs in Chennai
Jobs in Coimbatore
Jobs in Delhi
Jobs in Hyderabad
Jobs in Kolkata
Jobs in Lucknow
Jobs in Mumbai
Jobs in Pune
View all Locations
Jobs by Role
Accounts Executive Jobs
Business Analyst Jobs
Computer Engineer Jobs
Computer Operator jobs
Data Entry Operator Jobs
Graphics Designer jobs
Mechanical Engineer Jobs
Software Engineer Jobs
Jobs by Skills
Data Analyst Jobs
Digital Marketing Jobs
View all Skills
By Course Type
Vskills - Govt. Certification
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letter
Free Job Alert
Special Ability Jobs
You are being redirected to CIIspecialablityjobs.in which is for disability recruitment. Click ok to continue if relevant or cancel to continue searching jobs on Monster.
Want recruiters to call you for this job opening?
Please fill in the details below:
Skip and Continue
Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
Create Job Agent
Banking/ Financial Services
Bio Technology & Life Sciences
Construction & Engineering
Entertainment/ Media/ Publishing
IT/ Computers - Hardware
IT/ Computers - Software
Machinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Oil/ Gas/ Petroleum
Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Courier/ Freight/ Transportation
Engineering, Procurement, Construction
Food & Packaged Food
Textiles / Yarn / Fabrics / Garments
Gems & Jewellery
Government/ PSU/ Defence
Import / Export
Law Enforcement/Security Services
Non-Ferrous Metals (Aluminium, Zinc etc.)
Public Relations (PR)
Shipping/ Marine Services
A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email
IT Jobs in Bengaluru / Bangalore
Sorry, This job is expired.
GP Strategies India Private Limited
Keywords / Skills :
Instructional Designer, Story Boarding, Visualisation, Gamification, storyline.
Bengaluru / Bangalore
4 - 9 years
All Jobs by this Recruiter
12th Jul 2018
• Enable understanding of business roles and change impacts to ensure education content is developed accurately to meet business needs
• Apply and review tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
• Review training deliverables including Power Point Presentations, Workbooks, Job Aids, Quick Reference Guides, E-learning Storyboards, Rapid E-learnings, Trouble Shooting Guides, User Manuals, Process Flows, and System Based Training Simulations etc.
• Conduct high level quality reviews of training deliverables as and when the team requires.
• Collaborate on high level and detailed design documents for Classroom and Self-paced training delivery types
• Analyze training requirements and learner profile
• Perform/ review task and/or content analysis.
• Perform quality check on the course structure, content and surveys to ensure it is aligned to the design document
• Identify instructional end goals for different types of training deliverables and assist ID’s create content that matches them.
• Assist ID’s and help in visualize instructional graphics
• Onboarding to Client and GP, Order laptop, software, request ID and email and access to sites like SharePoint, Clarizen, etc
• Responsible to update monthly project deliverables for Portfolio Mgmt group with resources, percentage working, etc providing to CBS CCE team lead
• Review new project resource demands and provide recommendations on how to allocate resources and where we will need to get additional resources to CBS CCE Team Lead
• Develop draft of SOW for new project requests to be reviewed, finalized and submitted by CBS CCE Team Lead
• Support daily team management (handle queries, goal setting, team engagement, etc)
• Ensure all Project deliverables met on time
• Support, encourage and facilitate collaboration and communication between teams
• Highly skilled in needs analysis, instructional design and design of learning resources, with strong business partnering and presentation skills.
• Ability to design, analyze and present relevant performance metrics to prove the value of programs.
• Ability to transform process and ERP information into core instructional design modules that can be implemented on a global scale.
• Demonstrated ability to anticipate, identify and plan for obstacles or barriers to learning and development solutions.
• Demonstrated ability at multi-tasking and prioritization of deliverables.
• Significant project management experience involving global scale projects managing both scope and deliverables
• Ability to transform business/customer information into knowledge to provide solutions that create value.
• Ability to plan and work within budgetary constraints and with minimal supervision.
• Ability to translate program vision into practical and pragmatic action steps.
• Business fluency in English
Rate this Job
GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies' solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers. Additional information may be found at www.gpstrategies.com.
People also viewed
Instructional designer Jobs in Top Cities
Instructional designer Jobs in Jaipur
Instructional designer Jobs in Kolkata
Instructional designer Jobs in Bangalore
Instructional designer Jobs in Noida
Instructional designer Jobs in Hyderabad
Instructional designer Jobs in Delhi
Instructional designer Jobs in Mumbai
Instructional designer Jobs in Chennai
Instructional designer Jobs in Gurgaon
Instructional designer Jobs in Pune
Instructional Writer Jobs
Content Writer Jobs
Content Designer Jobs
Content Developer Jobs
Story Boarding Jobs
Technical Writer Jobs
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance
10 Perl Interview Questions and Answers
How to answer 10 most common interview questions
10 most commonly asked PHP Interview Questions
Major Tips to handle a video conference interview at Infosys?
10 most commonly asked Data Structure Interview Questions
How to quit without upsetting your current employer
4 simple work hacks to avoid stress this festive season
How to stop 'stress eating' at work
Study: Work-life Balance - Women are more stressed compared to men
A 5-step guide to surviving the graveyard shift
Writing Your First Professional CV
How to write an effective cover letter - 9 tips to get you started
Use Additional Information to Your Advantage
Handle Your Work Hiatus On Your Resume
3 Mistakes you can't afford to make on your resume [Video]
How to answer: What is your salary expectation?
5 Tips to save income tax on your salary
Negotiating your first salary
Should you negotiate your first salary
Five Negotiation No-Nos
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
0 - 2 yrs
Job Details :
2 - 6 years
Job Location :
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Sign Up Here to Apply
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
Customer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Finance & Accounts
Walkin for you