Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
• Identify key contacts at potential client companies to establish and foster a relationship.
• Participate in one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services in an effort to guide their choices.
• Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs.
• Ensure growth in the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
• Monitor and assess activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients.
• Provide excellent service in order to maintain a positive reputation for the business.
• Resolve any customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner.
• Set revenue targets and then develop and execute a strategy to meet those.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Ability to build, foster and maintain positive professional relationships.
• Devotion to high-quality customer service.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Keen analytical and research abilities.
• Knowledge of relationship management best practices.
• Problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities.
• Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and related services.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, management, or related field.
• Outgoing and customer-oriented attitude.
Revenue Targets: Achieve the monthly assigned revenue targets through effective cross-sales generating Fee income across Investment, Assets, Cards and Liability products.
Technical Skills - Effectively utilizes all applications, tools, and databases used to process transparent end to-end client support. Proficient with systems related to Banking transactions and services.
Controls - Strictly adheres to internal control policies. Ensure that the organization's activities are carried out in accordance with all regulatory, legal, and governmental regulations.
Customer Service and Sales - Up selling, cross-selling, providing regular market information and updates to the customers. Extremely efficient servicing of requests to create a superior customer experience. Act as the Single Point of Contact for customer's Banking Requirements.
SALARY: 16K - 23K PM
WORK LOCATION: WHITE FIELD
"PERFORMANCE BASED INCENTIVES"
"GET ASSOCIATED WITH ONE OF THE REPUTED BANKS"
"DAYSHIFT- 9AM-6PM (FIXED SHIFT)
Interested candidate please call 9986593344