Infosys BPM is conducting a Recruitment drive for Accountant-Travel and Expense Claims professionals on 12-Feb-19 at Bangalore, JP Nagar Bangalore. Work Location: Mysore
Time: 10am - 12pm
Contact person: Ramkumar P
Infosys BPM Ltd.
Infosys BPM Limited, #785, Ground Floor Axis Sai Jyoti, 15th Cross 100 Feet Road, Sarakki, 1st Phase J P Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078, Landmark Sindhoor Convention HallContact Person:
Ramkumar PPlease mention "DS-Krishnaveni" on the top of your resume for reference
Rounds of interview:
1. HR Interview
2. F&A Test (Calculator can be used)
3. Operations Round Work Location: Mysore
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Education:Any Commerce graduate (Full Time)
Shift timings: Flexible
What are we looking for in you?
- Processor in Travel and Expense Claims team
- Read and understand the travel claim policies across 70 different countries
- Check and validate the Travel claims of employees within the Organization
- Creates and modify SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), process maps per specified guidelines and/or changes from client
- Accurately interpret client instructions, apply policies during the claim validation
- Performs additional duties as needed or required, participate in employee and team engagement initiatives
- Buddy System, train new joiners and support them till process certification
- Support team lead in various MIS reports for client reporting, including tracking and monitoring of KPI reporting
- Respond to employee queries, meet defined process KPIs like TAT, Accuracy, update process documentation, cross trained
- Perform Quality Checks and Accuracy Audits
- Educational Requirements (Must have)
- Graduate with min 2 years of experience, preferably Commerce or Travel & Expense Claims Stream
- Good working knowledge in MS office (MS Excel, Word, Power point)
- Validating receipts, coding and approval
- Attention to detail
- Experience in Accounts department
- Experience in working in rotational shifts
- Work well in a dynamic team environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Root Cause Analysis and Resolve issues pro-actively
- Good English Communication skills both written and Oral
- Customer Orientation, multi culture context
- Collaboration and Team Working
- Willing to Stretch and work during weekends during spikes
- Must be disciplined, meticulous
- Carry a printout of this mail along with your profile.
- Carry any 2 photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport).
- Marks sheets (10th, 12th, UG & PG if any)
- Experience letters, 3 months pay slips, relieving letters if any with previous company
- Laptop or any electronic device is not permitted with campus.
- Original Government ID card is must for Security Clearance
Please acknowledge with your interest and kindly share among your network of friends/colleagues.
Recruiter| Talent Acquisition-India|Infy HR