Infrastructure Support : Responsible to manage Development ,QA and other non-prod ,Production environments. – Must have hands on experience working as administrator for Informatica. Hands on knowledge on Linux, shell scripting is required.
· Maintaining the standards : Making sure that code is sync in all environments.
· Outages Handling, Password Changes, Patch installation (Hot Fixes /Software's ), Bouncing Activities or Restarting the Services, Network Changes, Co coordinating with DBA and UNIX/Linux team
· Environment Monitoring : Constantly keeping eye on whether the infrastructure is readily available, System level parameter checks CPU spike, Memory utilization , Number of parallel loads (sessions) running on each node.
· Load Monitoring : Monitoring the loads (workflows) whether the loads are scheduled to respective timings.
· Recovery or Re-start in loads in case of any failures, Identifying the tardiness in loading process in case of any sessions are in hung status, Alerts Monitoring, Load Monitoring, Servers Monitoring.