• Gather requirements from project teams covering areas such as capacity, users and data.
• Install/configure and maintain software on UNIX/LINUX environments
• Patch and release management
• Provide troubleshooting and diagnostic support at L2/L3 for Informatica related components.
• Capacity, Performance and utilization Planning/Monitoring/Improvement
• Back up data recovery and service restoration management
• Support of a 24x7 environment
• Monitor the day-to-day activity of the data warehouse, Informatica jobs/Schedules
• Reducing maintenance needs, improve reliability, reduce execution time, performance tuning and monitoring.
• Assist with the definition of ‘service level’ requirements as they relate to availability, acceptable downtime, data integrity/data quality, user support, issue resolution, etc.
• Design and architect new ETL processes prior to development to ensure the best approach is chosen.
• Analyse, review and modify programs to increase operating efficiency of ETL.
• Conduct technical testing of ETL processes to ensure data integrity.
• Maintain Centralized Issue Logs and weekly status reports
• Configuration Management
• Code Release MigrationSkill Set: