Jobs By Location
Jobs By Skills
Jobs By Industry
Jobs By Function
JOBS FOR WOMEN
SPECIAL ABILITY JOBS
Jobs by Recruiter
Jobs By Company
Jobs by Industry
Oil and Gas Jobs
View all Industries
Jobs by Location
Jobs in Bangalore
Jobs in Chennai
Jobs in Coimbatore
Jobs in Delhi
Jobs in Hyderabad
Jobs in Kolkata
Jobs in Lucknow
Jobs in Mumbai
Jobs in Pune
View all Locations
Jobs by Role
Accounts Executive Jobs
Business Analyst Jobs
Computer Engineer Jobs
Computer Operator jobs
Data Entry Operator Jobs
Graphics Designer jobs
Mechanical Engineer Jobs
Software Engineer Jobs
Jobs by Skills
Data Analyst Jobs
Digital Marketing Jobs
View all Skills
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letter
Free Job Alert
Special Ability Jobs
You are being redirected to CIIspecialablityjobs.in which is for disability recruitment. Click ok to continue if relevant or cancel to continue searching jobs on Monster.
Want recruiters to call you for this job opening?
Please fill in the details below:
Skip and Continue
Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
Create Job Agent
Bio Technology & Life Sciences
Construction & Engineering
IT/Computers - Hardware
IT/Computers - Software
Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Food & Packaged Food
Gems & Jewellery
Law Enforcement/Security Services
Non-Ferrous Metals (Aluminium/Zinc etc.)
Public Relations (PR)
A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email
Hotels Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Sorry, This job is expired.
Unique Management Consultants
Keywords / Skills :
4 - 6 years
All Jobs by this Recruiter
Chef/ Kitchen Manager
Bachelor in Hotel Management (BHM)
24th Nov 2018
We are pleased to inform you that we have vacancy for the post of INDIAN CHEF in SUPPORT SERVICES COMPANY in SAUDI ARABIA as per details given below:
Company Name : Support Services Company Ltd.
Country : Saudi Arabia
Position : INDIAN CHEF
Basic Salary : NEGOTIABLE
DUTY HOURS : 10 Hours a day / 7 days a week.
ACCOMMODATION : Provided by the Company
TRANSPORTATION : Provided by the Company
MEDICAL : Provided by the Company
CONTRACT PERIOD : 2 YEARS
WORK DAYS : 7 DAYS PER WEEK
WORK HOURS : 10 + 1 HOURS PER DAY
GCC EXPERIENCE : PREFERRED in HOTEL / RESTAURANTS
Website : www.sscworldwide.com
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES :
• The Chef schedules and coordinates the work with, cooks and other kitchen employees to ensure that food preparation is economical, technically correct and within budgeted labour cost goals.
• The Chef ensures that high standards of hygiene, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout all kitchen areas at all times.
• The Chef evaluates food products to ensure that company quality standards are consistently attained
• The Chef plans menus for all food outlets in the business.
• The Chef prepares food, labour and other costs and monitors actual financial results and takes corrective action as necessary to ensure that financial targets are met.
The Chef establishes and maintains control to minimise food waste and theft.
• The Chef safeguards all food handlers work practices by implementing training programs to increase their knowledge about safety, hygiene and accident prevention techniques.
• The Chef approves the requisition and purchase of products and other necessary food supplies.
• The Chef develops standard recipes and techniques for food preparation and presentation which help to assure consistently high quality.
• The Chef Implements measures to minimise food costs exercises portion control for all items served and works with the Food & Beverage manage in establishing menu selling prices.
• The Chef will attend food and beverage staff and management meetings.
• The Chef will consult with the Food & Beverage Manager about the food production aspects of special events and banquets.
• The Chef cooks, or directly supervises the cooking of skill intensive items.
• The Chef will ensure proper staffing, maximum productivity and exceptional quality standards, controls food and wage costs to achieve maximum profitability.
• The Chef develops policies and procedures to enhance and measure quality continually updating written policies and procedures o incorporate state of the art techniques, equipment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE :
• Bachelors degree in Culinary Arts
• Must have at least 4 to 5 years of working experience as a CHEF in a 5 Star Hotel/Restaurant.
• Extensive food knowledge and creativity
• Leadership / Management level experience required
• Detailed knowledge of purchasing, ordering, receiving, food costing and inventory procedures
• Should be familiar with the operation of all sections of the kitchen and should have an appreciation to modern kitchen equipment.
• Candidate must be able to communicate in the English language (Speak, Read and Write)
Personal Characteristics :
• Must have a high standard of personal hygiene, be able to work as part of multi ethnic team and be able to take directions from his superiors.
Candidates with relevant qualification and working experience in hotel and restaurant to forward their CV's in word format along with educational, training, experience certificates and Passport copy (1st, 2nd & last page) to our email ID : [HIDDEN TEXT]
Or you may call us at 022 67247777
Contact Person : Felix David / Augustine
Rate this Job
Established in Saudi Arabia in 1979, Support Services Company has grown to become one of the most successful and trusted catering, operation and maintenance and life support services providers in the region. The company’s team of 4,000 exemplary and highly trained professionals is proud to serve the needs of its 70,000+ clients on a daily basis in providing Catering & Food Service, Hospital Catering, Camps and Compound Service by delivering the highest standards and quality of services to reputed Companies.
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance
10 frequently asked JDBC Interview Questions
How to answer 10 most common interview questions
Top 15 frequently asked Shell Scripting Interview Questions
Interviews: 10 questions that won't get you the job
Interview Dress Code
Work-Life Balance: Lead a fulfilling life
The heat effect and how it impacts productivity [Infographic]
How to Stay Happy at Work
Top 5 Tips to Achieve Work-Life Balance
8 ways to bring a little Diwali cheer to work
Make each word count! Top 10 tips for a winning resume
How to write an effective cover letter - 9 tips to get you started
3 Mistakes you can't afford to make on your resume [Video]
6 Questions to ask yourself when writing your resume
Top resume writing tips for employees over 40
The Negotiation Dance
5 Tips to save income tax on your salary
Money Talks: how to negotiate a salary and get that little extra
How to answer: What is your salary expectation?
Negotiating When You Have Leverage
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
0 - 2 yrs
Job Details :
2 - 6 years
Job Location :
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Sign Up Here to Apply
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
Customer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Finance & Accounts
Walkin for you