Finding new clients and convincing them that your agency is the right one to handle their sale, this specialist sales role also involves helping to advertise properties. Sales executives use their knowledge of the local property market and their experience of property pricing to find homes that match their clients’ needs.
• Convincing prospective clients that your agency is the right one to handle their sale and agree the terms
• Arranging advertising to promote the property
• Sending out details of new properties on the market to people on your database
• Making appointments and showing buyers around a property
• Finding buyers in a position to proceed with purchase and willing to pay an acceptable price
• Referring buyers to mortgage arrangers for quotations and advice
At Techfoco, Discover the world of global expertise young generation technicians with a strong experience both technical and practical application for your business IT services, support as your business partner for solution and consulting.
We add real value to your business through web domain and technological support to build you a world-class service to move you forward. We strive hard to be the best in our service to the clients
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases